Monday, February 24, 2014

Really late update because I'm done for right now

So, how you all doing? I'm ok I guess, but I think if I make these too 'fun' I'll be taken down by the un-fun lord that is Netterville.

first off I've been making/working on the back ground for the whole thing. it will be taking place all on one background. But it's really, really bloody big. like I made it as big as I could and I'm going to use every trick I can to make this seem like it's in a 3D world. I will have a floor that they will walk/stand on the the rest will be moving background with multi-plains.


right now I'm working on getting the "mage" done. Besides how this person has got a name change a few times it's going ok, I need to finish the spell-bolt-things. but it's going ok? I say that because making the spell bolts has made me realize that making three places were they are firing out of a lot harder then it needs to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment